Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Summary so far

My Sims 2 started with 3 base families. 

Sometime after I got Open for Business, I made a Sim called Vanny Testing (I was testing OfB).  Vanny got married to Florence Delarosa, and they had 4 children.

Vanny had a tough LTW - 5 top ten businesses.  So while I learned about running businesses, I created another Sim, Fatalia Trafalton.  Fatalia spent a long time first doing her LTW, then running a business.  She had a child with Vanny Testing but had about 5 lovers and I was trying to decide which one would be right.

So I started a third family, Neo and Jean Posinson.  Neo and Jean taught me more about business, would eventually have 6 children and be very happy with life.

Then I returned to Fatalia and decided the best Sim to help her raise her daughter was Malcolm Landgraab IV.  As it turned out, he was such a great step-dad, they would have 3 children together.

At this point in time, Neo and Jean's family line is up to gen 5 in childhood.  Vanny and Florence line has a gen 5 baby.  Malcolm and Fatalia is still on gen 4 but gen 5 isn't too far away now.

No comments:

Post a Comment