Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Testing Family - the beginnings

Vanny Testing was the first Sim I created for Sims 2 that I stayed with.
Vanny Testing

Vanny was a fortune sim and he taught me a lot about business. At first it was how not to run a business. Our first attempt was a home shop and he went broke because I couldn't set prices etc. Since his life time goal was to have 5 top ten businesses, it was a long uphill battle to get him there.

He pretty much married the first female Sim he met and got along with. She happened to be Florence Delarosa. I hadn't heard of the Legacy Challenge or I might have done the research to find that she owned a business and was considered a wealthy Sim. When she moved in, Vanny had no more money troubles.

Vanny and Florence had 4 kids. Lydia, Miranda, and the cheesecake twins Lucy and Larry. Here's a pic with the twins
Vanny Testing,Florence Testing,Larry Testing,Lucy Testing

Poor Florence nearly died when pregnant with Miranda. Lydia was still a toddler, Florence was very hungry and ate some bad food when I wasn't paying attention. Between the morning sickness and the bad food, she very nearly starved to death. Fortunately Vanny could make meals so all she had to do was eat when the next meal was done. Preggy Sims died easily in Sims 2, they starved quite easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment